We are not a company, not a union, not a club or anything. We are just some people who would like to give you a great weekend with a lot of fun. That's why we do not give you a long page with lawyers phrases, but we simply explain to you what happens with your data, so you can relax.
SAFETY OF THE DATA
- Your registration data is transmitted encrypted with https (see Wikipedia), so that nobody can fetch your data
- We only ask for your data so that we know who you are and where you are from. Maybe we can see that other participants are from your area.
- We may send yome information to your email adress about the qepHom, but that doe not happen very often.
- We will not send you any unwanted emails after the qepHom. But you should agree that we send you a reminder for the following qepHom.
WHO CAN SEE MY DATA?
- Only registered participants can see the attendees list. You can choose yourself if your real name or only your nickname is displayed. Your shirt size and your room tye is also displayed, just or your own reference.
- Your data is only used inside the qepHom and will not be given to anyone else.
- If your register a room at the hotel, your first and last name will be given to them, nothing more.
When you register, a socalled cookie (see Wikipedia) is stored on your computer.
This one only includes your register-ID, so that you do not need to login if you want to change your registration later.